Home Forums Plugins Product Importer Deluxe Support [Resolved] 2.7 Product Importer deluxe — Could not find a Category by that name

Welcome to our community support forums! We're here to help - but if you have an urgent request for a Pro Plugin, you will get a prioritised response through our Premium Support page.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    garycauble
    Participant

I am using 3.7.8 wp-ec.

I cannot add any products using the product importer deluxe.
    The categories have been added and the information I see during the import looks correct. The sample show during the field matching shows the category in the DB.
    All products return with the error “Could not find a Category by that name”.

the category in my csv file is “Adapters” and I use the same file to create the categories as I do to add the products, so there can not be a typo.

Am I missing something or was there a change that I need to make in the csv formatting?
    My site is down because of this problem and I need a resolution quickly.

Thanks

Michael Visser
    Keymaster

Hi garycauble, can you please send me your CSV file as well as details about your site; WordPress version, WP e-Commerce version.

garycauble
    Participant

I have done so to your email. Please let me know if you need anything more as I need this asap.

Michael Visser
    Keymaster

Hi garycauble, details have been received. I’ll be looking at this tomorrow morning.

garycauble
    Participant

I haven’t heard back from you at all and my site is still down now for 2 weeks… Please answer…

Michael Visser
    Keymaster

Hi garycauble, I’ve responded in the other topic, look forward to working with you to nail down the unfiltered HTML that I’m confident it interrupting the import process.

MrModo
    Participant

I have the same problem – has this been solved?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] 2.7 Product Importer deluxe — Could not find a Category by that name’ is closed to new replies.