Home Forums Plugins Store Exporter Deluxe [Resolved] Fatal Error after update to 1.8.9

Welcome to our community support forums! We're here to help - but if you have an urgent request for a Pro Plugin, you will get a prioritised response through our Premium Support page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #36285
    brightestspark
    Participant

    Hi – I updated this morning and now getting following error when trying to do a manual product export filtered by a tag and status = published (approx 3800 products)

    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1766056 bytes) in /home/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-store-exporter-deluxe/includes/functions.php on line 551

    We have not changed anything in the store on on hosting config other than upgrading this plugin to 1.8.9. Before this update, we could run this export no problems. We run it every couple of days.

    Any ideas?

    Running WC 2.2.11
    PHP memory limit is 512Mb

    Lines 550/551 are:

    if( in_array( $export->export_format, array( 'csv', 'xls' ) ) )
    							$output = substr( $output, 0, -1 ) . $line_ending;
    #36287
    Michael Visser
    Keymaster

    Hi brightestspark, there’s no fault within the Plugin to explain why this error has come up other than previously your Order/Products export size has been under the memory limits and worked and this latest time your memory limits were reached and the export failed. I’m baking in ExcelPHP export support this week which will ‘fingers crossed’ move all file generation out of our hands as well as allow for supporting advanced Excel and other file type features.

    Try adding a Volume Limit under Export Options of 3000 and exporting again, if that or a lower number of Products works then it’s just that the maximum memory limit has been reached and you’ll need to do batch exports till our next update

    #36291
    brightestspark
    Participant

    I tried doing a batch of 0-3000 and while the spreadsheet generated – all it contained was following:

    <br />
    <b>Fatal error</b>:  Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br />

    Then I changed to 0-2000 and exported okay BUT – it is now exporting all the attached variations – not just parent products (which it was doing previously and what we wanted). That explains why it was running out of memory because this batch of ‘2000’ has 3221 rows (incl variations) so the full 3800 whould have been 7000 rows.

    Can you possibly supply a link to download your previous version which worked as we required.

    #36296
    Michael Visser
    Keymaster

    Hi brightestspark, we include Product Variations by default in the Product export so they can tie into our importer, open the Filter Products by Product Type and select the other export types (excluding Variations) to export a list of Products minus the individual Variations. I can send you an early release if required, please confirm after doing the above.

    #36297
    brightestspark
    Participant

    I did try to do that, but it exports the parent products with no price. I would prefer to rollback to 1.8.8 as that included a price next to the parent.

    #36310
    Michael Visser
    Keymaster

    Hi brightestspark, I’ll send a copy to you now 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] Fatal Error after update to 1.8.9’ is closed to new replies.