Mass Product Importer Deluxe for WP e-Commerce has ticked over to 0.4, including the following changes:
- Fixed automatic creation of thumbnails and tested extensively
- Added support for detection of WordPress table prefixing using $wpdb->prefix
- Fixed ‘Start over’ feature to empty WP e-Commerce tables
In previous versions some users – including myself at times – were encountering a ‘blank’ page after assigning an image against each Product to be imported, I have worked hard to eliminate this issue. Please test and report any encounters in the Mass Product Importer support forum; now powered by bbPress!
In case it hasn’t been pointed out already my importer supports Quantity On Hand within WP e-Commerce setting the limited quantity and quantity volume as well as File downloads for electronic delivery of selected Products.
Also to note, I have tested the importer to ensure support with the latest release of WordPress – 2.9.2 – and the latest beta release of WP e-Commerce; 3.7.6 RC4
Please download the latest version by opening the My Downloads page as a logged-in customer or using the download link in your original purchase receipt.
As always thank you for supporting my work, if you have any ideas for future versions please include them in the comments below.
After a morning’s searching for a resolution to my “I log into WordPress and it logs me out of bbPress” issue here on Visser Labs I came upon on a post on integrated cookies by gerikg on the bbPress Support Forums. Here’s an excerpt:
- Open wp-config.php within the root WordPress directory
- Replace the 4 default keys (e.g. AUTH_KEY, LOGGED_IN_KEY, etc.) for WordPress with the 8 keys following from the WordPress Secret Key Service
- Save changes to wp-config.php but keep it open for now
- Open bb-config.php within the root bbPress directory
- Replace the 4 default keys (e.g. BB_AUTH_KEY, etc.) for bbPress with the 8 keys you just generated
- Save changes to bb-config.php
- Log in as an Administrator into bbPress and open Settings > WordPress Integration, set WordPress Administrator as Key Master and all other levels as Member, finally save changes
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard and from the Plugins > Add New download and activate “bbPress Integration”
- Open bbPress Integration within Settings and enter the bbPress URL (e.g. http://www.visser.com.au/wp-ecommerce/ideas/), leave the Your plugins URL blank then save changes.
- Paste the text from the bottom of the bbPress Integration page into – hopefully still open – wp-config.php file on line #18
- Save changes to wp-config.php
For full details and troubleshooting visit the original thread on the bbPress Support Forum.