Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 2.5.8 Plugin release is a minor Plugin update including additional export fields and native export support for more WooCommerce Plugins.
What’s new in 2.5.8?
Export speed optimisations for large stores
Work has been done to dramatically reduce Order export processing times in WooCommerce stores with 200,000+ WordPress Users.
New setting to flush WordPress Object Cache before exports
You can now automatically flush the WordPress Object Cache prior to Quick Exports and Scheduled Exports commencing by opening the WooCommerce > Store Export > Settings screen and setting the WordPress Object Cache to enabled.
Native export support for 113 Plugins!
Here’s the full changelog:
- Dismiss option to PHP FORM limit notice
- Export support for WP-Lister Pro for Amazon
- Export button to the Products, Categories, Product Tags, Attributes, Orders, Coupons, Subscriptions screen
- Product export support for WP-Lister Pro for eBay
- Grouped Products export column
- Grouped Product formatting option to the Quick Export screen
- Export support for FooEvents for WooCommerce (thanks David)
- Filter to toggle Order Tax Rates support
- Transient storage for User Roles and Order Statuses
- Dismiss welcome notice on Overview screen after first export
- Flush Cache option to Settings screen (thanks Francisco)
- Export support for non-Taxonomy Attribute label in Order exports
- Screen load performance for WordPress sites with 200,000+ Users (thanks John)
- Possible issue with Export buttons triggering wrong export type (thanks Yaniv)
- WPML compatibility for Order exports
- Filtering Orders by date and Product (thanks Orjan)
- Renamed Advanced Google Product Feed to WooCommerce Google Product Feed (thanks Lee)