I tried doing a batch of 0-3000 and while the spreadsheet generated – all it contained was following:
<br /> <b>Fatal error</b>: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br />
Then I changed to 0-2000 and exported okay BUT – it is now exporting all the attached variations – not just parent products (which it was doing previously and what we wanted). That explains why it was running out of memory because this batch of ‘2000’ has 3221 rows (incl variations) so the full 3800 whould have been 7000 rows.
Can you possibly supply a link to download your previous version which worked as we required.