Wholesale Pricing for WP e-Commerce uses custom User Roles to apply different pricing levels against preferred customers (e.g. Subscribers, Wholesalers, Staff, guests/site visitors, etc.).
Wholesale pricing rules can be set via the Settings screen to be applied store wide for each User Role and/or overridden on a per-Product basis via the Add/Edit Products screen, pricing rules include:
- Easy to use mark up/mark down controls for User Roles and Products
- Support for local currency (e.g. dollar) or percentage based mark up/mark down (e.g. Add 15% mark up to all Products when viewed by guests/site visitors, or take $3.00 off all Products for logged-in Users/Subscribers, etc.)
- Per-User Role fixed price overrides can be applied on per-Product basis (e.g. Sell Sample Product for $45.00 to Wholesalers, show default Price and Sale Price to guests/site visitors, etc.)
- Disable Wholesale Pricing on a per-Product basis (e.g. Ignore pricing rules for Sample Product but apply to all other Products)
You can now bulk import/export Wholesale Pricing per-Product rules with Product Importer Deluxe.
WP e-Commerce Compatibility
- WP e-Commerce 3.7 ready (up to 3.7.8)
- WP e-Commerce 3.8 ready (up to 3.13.*)
The latest release can be downloaded from your My Account page.
Looking for support, a copy of the readme, Plugin updates, Ideas or usage instructions? Check out our Documentation for Wholesale Pricing.