Offline Credit Card Processing allows store owners to process credit card orders offline by accepting the credit card information and splitting the card number into two parts; partial save to the database while the rest e-mailed to the store owner.
Here is a breakdown of this Plugin’s functionality on a standard Order:
- Customer generates an Order and provides card details at Checkout
- Partial non-critical card details are assigned to the Order; stored in the WordPress database
- An e-mail is sent to the store owner with the remaining card details
- The store owner receives an e-mail with partial card details and a restricted link to view the Order and stored card details
- The store owner clicks Payment Accepted deleting the stored card details
- The store owner deletes the e-mail with partial card details and restricted link as it has now expired
Please see the Plugin FAQ for additional information.
- WooCommerce (up to 5.0.*)
- Jigoshop (up to 2.1.*)
- WP e-Commerce (220.127.116.11 through 3.13.*)
The latest release can be downloaded from your My Account page.
Looking for support, a copy of the readme, Plugin updates, Ideas or usage instructions? Check out our Documentation for Offline Credit Card Processing.