We’re very happy to announce that 3.8.7 is finally ready for the public. In our previous […] announcements, we introduced several new features in this release:
- Hierarchical URL: A new setting to allow product sub-categories in permalinks.
- Claimed stock clearance interval: Users can now set the amount of time stock in cart are reserved.
- Settings page tabs are restyled
This version also includes 30+ bug fixes, among those are:
- Discounts / coupons not passing to Paypal gateways.
- Fatal memory allocation error in Add Product page causing the page output to be cut off.
- Product category title is replaced by first product’s title.
- Saving thumbnail settings caused PHP timeout.
- is_home() is true when viewing default category on products page.
Read the full changelog for more details.
Read the full Plugin release post: WordPress e-Commerce 3.8.7 Official Release