A quick update that I’ve gone through and can confirm full-compatibility across the Visser Labs WP e-Commerce Plugin suite with WordPress 3.0.2, so what are you waiting for, start updating.
Note: As always, perform a full backup of your WP e-Commerce store – that means files and database – as it only takes a single corrupt file during transfer to knock out your daily earnings. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
The 3.0.2 update is a mandatory security update for all previous WordPress versions which plugs a few Core vulnerabilities and miscellaneous fixes. The following Visser Labs Plugins have been tested with WordPress 3.0.2:
- Related Products for WP e-Commerce
- Add to Wishlist for WP e-Commerce
- Facebook Like Button for WP e-Commerce
- Facebook Share for WP e-Commerce
- Nuke WP e-Commerce
- Offline Credit Card Processing for WP e-Commerce
- Printable Invoices for WP e-Commerce
- Product Categories Importer for WP e-Commerce
- Product Importer Deluxe for WP e-Commerce
- Product Importer Standard for WP e-Commerce
- Product Versioning for WP e-Commerce
- Store Reports for WP e-Commerce
Here’s a quick excerpt of the changes in 3.0.2 from the WordPress team.
- Fix moderate security issue where a malicious Author-level user could gain further access to the site. (r16625)
- Multisite: Fix the usage of the SUBDOMAIN_INSTALL constant for upgraded WordPress MU installs (#14536)
- Remove pingback/trackback blogroll whitelisting feature as it can easily be abused. (#13887)
- Fix canonical redirection for permalinks containing?%category% with nested categories and paging. (#13471)
- Fix occasional irrelevant error messages on plugin activation. (#15062)
- Minor XSS fixes in request_filesystem_credentials() and when deleting a plugin. (r16367, r16373)
- Clarify the license in the readme (r15534)
- Multisite: Fix the delete_user meta capability (r15562)
- Multisite: Force current_user_can_for_blog() to run map_meta_cap() even for super admins (#15122)
- Multisite: Fix ms-files.php content type headers when requesting a URL with a query string (#14450)
If I’ve missed any Plugin from the above list or you’ve spotted a compatibility issue that slipped through testing please drop a comment below.