Subscribe to this post feed and you’ll know how it’s coming along!
January 22: My test build got stripped back, I can successfully post an update from a local file.
- I am now building a Firefox Addon from the ground up.
January 14: I’ve made a test build using the source of the del.icio.us official addon.
- The Twitter addon now installs instead of downloading as an *.xpi after setting up the MIME content on the server
- Addon installs itself before vanishing from the Extensions listings and proceeded to kill my Firefox instance, I’m blaming unique IDs or a bug in my conversion
- I’ve got the submit form data out as well as the main links to appear on the top menu
March 17: Trying to find time…
- I’m speaking to folk in #firefox on Freenode as well as #extdev on mozilla.org, making slow progress…