Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 4.8 Plugin release is a minor Plugin update allowing for scheduled exports to be run from the edit screen, improved SFTP support and added filters improved customizations.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Run Scheduled Export meta box to Edit Scheduled Exports screen
- Key file SFTP authentication to Scheduled Exports (thanks Ivano)
- Filter to disable multiple tax rate fields in Order Export (thanks Chris)
- Filter to add custom worksheet name (thanks Yoo)
- Repalced hardcoded prefix with $wpdb->prefix (thanks Michael)
- Removed duplicate code for TM EPO causing the order item data to be overwritten with blank data
- Fixed bug found in new Scheduled Export meta box
- Error message for not running XML, RSS and JSON formats with UTF-8 encoding (thanks Adam)
What’s coming in 4.9?
Development focus will be on the introduction of native WooCommerce export integration with Google Sheets.
Download the latest Plugin update from My Account
, or via Dashboard > Updates within the WordPress Administration and for more information visit the Plugin detail page for Store Exporter Deluxe