Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 2.2.2 Plugin release is a minor Plugin update addressing a date formatting issue affecting the Filter Orders by Date option, there’s also detection of broken filepaths for embedded thumbnails.
This one’s a tiny update but with the heavy dependence of store owners using Filter Order by Dates in Scheduled Exports and CRON exports I wanted to get it out to the community as soon as possible to limit issues with distributors/suppliers requiring successful exports.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Fixed: Image embed not working for Products export (thanks Danny)
- Fixed: Detection of broken image embeds and fallback
- Fixed: Date formatting error on Filter Orders by Date (thanks Stephen)
- Fixed: Detection of discarded invoices in WooCommerce Germanized
- Added: WordPress Filter to toggle relative filepath for image embed
- Added: Export support for WooCommerce Germanized
- Added: Export support for WooCommerce Germanized Pro (thanks Behrang)
- Added: Invoice Status field to Orders export type