Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 3.6 Plugin update is a minor Plugin release confirming full compatibility with WordPress 5.7.2 and WooCommerce 5.3.0 as well as adding native support for WooCommerce Product Add-ons when updating products.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Force Refresh Images settings working correctly in WP-CLI (thanks Denis)
- Add all gallery data correctly if using all images within featured image column (thanks Martin)
- Update Product Status (post_status) to Private with ‘2’ or ‘private’
- Native support for WooCommerce Product Add-ons (thanks Seb)
- Update Product Status of Variation products (thanks Fritz)
- Allow Variable (parent) product to update stock status directly (thanks Fritz)