If you’re purchasing a product from my WP e-Commerce powered Shop you’ll now notice my logo prominently displayed in the header area on the final PayPal Checkout page.
Here’s how to add your own store logo to the PayPal Payment page:
- Upgrade your PayPal account type to Premier or Business
- From the My Account page click on Profile
- Open Custom Payment Pages from the Selling Preferences section
- From the bottom buttons click Add to create a new Payment Page template/style
- Provide a name of your new template; ensure to only use letters and number, no spaces
- Within Photoshop or your preferred image editor application create a new image with a width of 750 pixels and height not more than 90 pixels
- The standard practice I’ve observed is to place your store logo aligned to the left corner and business information aligned to the right corner
- Save your new PayPal banner as a GIF or JPG with a filesize less than 50KB
- Visit SSLpic and upload your PayPal banner to a secure web server (e.g. https://…) address that PayPal requires
- Copy the secure address sent to your registered e-mail account to the Header Image URL field back on the PayPal Page template page
- If your PayPal banner has a white (#FFF) background leave the Header Background Image, Header Border Colour and Background Colour fields empty
- Click Save to finalise changes then reopen the Custom Payment Page and select your new PayPal Page template and click Make Default to finish.
That’s it! Sign out of your PayPal account and run a test transaction within your store, if you followed the above instructions correctly you should now be seeing your custom PayPal banner on the PayPal Payment page.
Show off your PayPal banner, provide a link below so we can see what you’ve done! Here’s mine.