Offline Credit Card Processing has been overhauled in 1.3 from the limited custom Checkout options to a custom Payment option appearing within Store > Settings > Payment Option accompanied with the standard Plugin. This update is a major leap.
Among the highlights from the changelog and screenshots below you’ll get the following out of the latest update.
- Removed dependency of custom Checkout fields, jQuery and sendmail.php to notify store owner of new purchase
- Added validation of Credit Card details during the Checkout process to limit automated Sales
- Added detection of Credit Card Type
- Added custom e-mail address for Payment Details e-mail
- Added custom e-mail subject field to Store > Upgrades > Offline Credit Card Processing
- Added support for languages through internationalisation
- Credit card information is removed from the database once viewed within Store > Sales > Sale detail
Note: I’ve included a legal disclaimer relating to the handling and processing of offline credit card transactions, you must agree to this disclaimer to activate the functionality of this Plugin. I welcome any and all feedback on how to improve the data security of this Plugin.
Visit the Product details page for Offline Credit Card Processing for more information or download the latest release from Premium Plugin Updates.