Hi WooCommerce users, the Premium Support service will be taking some time off so that I can attend a much needed development workshop for 3 weeks from 04/06 to 27/06. During this time Premium Support will be limited to existing customers with breaking issues, customisations and requests for new functionality will be resolved when I’m back at the office.
The out of office banner will be going up from COB Friday, 2nd of June till the 27th of June.
The storefront will still be operating so if you need a Plugin we’re still selling but there will be limited Premium Support available to existing customers with breaking issues and urgent pre-sales only. For everything else we’ll play catch up at the end of the month.
I’ve been working overtime for the past month including weekends to get open tickets down to less than 20 (have a look at the above Zendesk report to see what I mean), it’s Wednesday morning now and I’m looking at 18 open tickets, by Friday I hope to get this down to under 10 open tickets.
The goals of this development workshop are:
- to add Export Template integration to the Quick Export screen in Store Exporter Deluxe (in progress)
- to reduce the memory footprint of export elements when preparing exports in Store Exporter Deluxe
- to complete the WooCommerce 3.0 CRUD model transition for Order exports *1
- to move the Product import logic from Product Importer Deluxe to Store Importer Deluxe
- to add Order and Order Item import support to Store Importer Deluxe
to add file attachment support to the Premium Support form
- to add file attachment support to the My Account > Support section (in progress)
to continue customising the visser.com.au storefront(achieved)
- to make available my Jigoshop to WooCommerce migration Plugin to existing Product Importer Deluxe customers *2
*1 – we currently avoid conflicting with WooCommerce 3.0 Order and Order Item resources which trigger deprecation notices
*1 – in the same way that Product Importer Deluxe customers have access to early builds of Store Importer Deluxe as it is being developed
That’s the list so far, I have an endless Trello board dedicated to new functionality and fixes to be applied across the WordPress Plugin suite so if I manage to complete the above goals I’ll start working on that. If you have a suggestion that you think should be up on that list let me know in the comments or via Support and I’ll get it up on the Trello board. 🙂