Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 2.5.4 Plugin release is a minor Plugin update adding export support via WP-CLI which will benefit bulk exports, there’s also additional export fields and native export support for more WooCommerce Plugins.
What’s new in 2.5.4?
WP-CLI export for Quick Export and Scheduled Exports
Adding WP-CLI export to Store Exporter Deluxe enables store owners operating large store catalogs to generate Quick Exports on-demand or trigger Scheduled Exports that are executed outside of the restrictions of the browser.
Native export support for 108 Plugins!
We now support native exporting from WC Fields Factory.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Export support for WC Fields Factory (thanks Tim)
- WP-CLI support for running single Scheduled Export events (thanks Alan)
- Turn off Debugging and Logging mode from WooCommerce > System Status screen
- WP-CLI filtering support for listing Scheduled Exports
- WP-CLI support for running Quick Exports
- Support for execute now on WordPress sites with DISABLE_WP_CRON (thanks Nathan)
- Export support for Attribute Terms
- WP-CLI support for listing Scheduled Exports (thanks Alan)
- Detection of WooCommerce Multilingual
- Order date filtering failing validation (thanks Kendall)
- Moved Dashboard widgets to /includes/admin/widgets.php