Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 2.3.3 Plugin release is a minor Plugin update that adds native export support for WooCommerce Bookings and some aspects of Booster for WooCommerce (VAT, Order Numbers), additional export columns are available for WooCommerce Memberships users too; as always there’s fixes galore, check the changelog.
Behind the scenes there has been a new Constant added WOO_CD_LOGGING to compliment WOO_CD_DEBUG and better controls over whether to use WC_Logger for notice logging or PHP’s default error_log().
Here’s the full changelog:
- Fixed: User Membership column for User export (thanks Thiago)
- Fixed: One time Frequency state not being remembered on refresh (thanks Dima)
- Fixed: PHP notice from Custom Order Item Product fields (thanks Hugo)
- Fixed: Custom Attribute exports for Simple and Variable Product Types (thanks David and Lee)
- Fixed: Filter Order by Coupons only showing 10 results (thanks Giovanni)
- Added: User Membership Status column for User export (thanks Thiago)
- Added: Export support for Booster for WooCommerce: EU VAT Number (thanks Jochen)
- Added: Export support for Booster for WooCommerce: Order Numbers
- Added: Export support for WooCommerce Bookings (thanks Guillaume)
- Changed: WordPress Filter from woo_ce_ticket_term_taxonomy to woo_ce_ticket_post_type