Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 1.9.7 Plugin update is a minor Plugin release with new export fields and fixes for Filter Orders by Order Status as well as flow-on issues of integrating Select2 dropdowns. There are no security fixes or critical changes in this release.
Here’s the full changelog broken down.
- Added: Hide option within Field Editor for the Orders export type to hide excess export fields
- Added: Since last export to scheduled export engine
- Added: Has Downloads to Orders export
- Added: Has Downloaded to Orders export
- Added: Disable SFTP scheduled export option if required PHP module is missing
- Added: Barcode to Order Items within Orders export
- Added: Barcode Type to Order Items within Orders export
- Fixed: Empty Order exports since introducing Select2 Enhanced
- Fixed: Export buttons on Edit Orders screen not working
- Fixed: Filter by Order Status not working in Orders export
- Fixed: PHP warning notices for json_ids on Filter Orders by Product
- Fixed: Failed export notice showing for non-last_export Orders
- Changed: Using WP_Query by default for Subscriptions export