Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 1.7.7 Plugin update includes compatibility support for the new WooCommerce 2.2+ series and adds the ability to filter Product exports by Stock Status, export the E-mail Address of Subscriptions as well as some fixes for our new drag-and-drop export fields feature.
No major changes in this release, we’re working hard (as always) to reduce the memory footprint of our Plugin when generating large exports, the next few Plugin updates will focus beefing up our Scheduled Exports functionality and the introduction of Product Vendors export support.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Added: E-mail Address to Subscriptions export
- Changed: Moved User related functions to users.php
- Fixed: Sorting error affecting Products export
- Fixed: Compatibility with PHP 5.3 and above
- Fixed: Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.2+
- Added: Backwards compatibility for Order Status with pre-2.2
- Changed: Moved Brands sorting to brands.php