The 1.3.5 Plugin update for Store Exporter Deluxe goes a long way toward addressing a fatal issue affecting stores using a certain Order export formatting option, this original issue was introduced with the introduction of support for different Order Item formatting and has not been easily re-producible within test sites.
In this update we’ve added notices for when Store Exporter Deluxe is installed under a platform it doesn’t match (e.g. Store Exporter Deluxe for WooCommerce within a WP e-Commerce store) with information for requesting an Order change and a new Export Details widget within the Edit Media screen for CSV files when viewing the WordPress Media Library from the WordPress Administration.
Here’s the complete changelog:
- Changed: Display detection notices only on Plugins screen
- Added: Display notice when WooCommerce isn’t detected
- Fixed: Admin icon on Store Exporter screen
- Added: Export Details widget to Media Library for debug
- Fixed: Fatal error affecting Custom Order Items