Hi WPER’ers, the 3.1.4 Plugin update introduces support for importing Product variations as well as fixes foreign character support and Mac OS compatibility.
In a consequent post I’ll be explaining how to set up your CSV to support variations, sample CSV’s including variation support will be available for download tomorrow from the Plugin detail page. I welcome any feedback on how to support variation import methods from third-party vendors (e.g. Point of Sale, etc.).
Below is the change log.
- Fixed: Reading line endings under Mac OS
- Changed: Renamed menu item under WP e-Commerce 3.7
- Fixed: Permalink not being assigned under WP e-Commerce 3.7
- Fixed: Limited Quantity being set by default under WP e-Commerce 3.7
- Changed: Compatibility with WP e-Commerce 18.104.22.168
- Changed: Added new prompts to import validation
- Added: Import variations
- Fixed: Category cache not updating
- Changed: Improved Tag import and merge
- Added: Checks that iconv() is available
- Changed: Memory improvements for blank screen at initial upload page
As always download the latest Plugin update from Premium Plugin Updates or via Dashboard > Updates within the WordPress Administration. For more information visit the Plugin detail page for Product Importer Deluxe.
below is the change log.