Hi WPEC’ers, the 3.0.8 Plugin update squashes a critical timeout issue affecting some CSV uploads and an incorrect filesize validation that was introduced in 3.0.7. Validation and Import Log feedback has been beefed up to provide friendly notices of failed Product details.
I’ve been away from the community this past fortnight and apologise for the any inconveniences caused during this absence. I’m putting all resources available to stabilising the 3.0 series with 3.0.8 being an urgent Plugin update which will be followed by regular minor Plugin updates before Variations support is introduced. I’m scanning the Forums and Plugin pages for support calls and where possible contacting customers directly.
A new sample CSV is available from the Plugin page that includes Wholesale Pricing, Related Products, Custom Fields and Google Product Feed examples.
Included below is the full changelog for 3.0.8:
- Fixed: Filesize validation bug on CSV upload
- Fixed: Noticed hidden under WP_DEBUG
- Fixed: Timeout affecting some users on CSV upload
- Added: Validation rules for failed Products
- Fixed: Related Products breaking Product images
- Fixed: Erroneous image URL’s and filenames are ignored
- Fixed: Empty Tags appearing in the Import Log
- Added: Image to Product column detection within Import Log
- Added: Image filename to Products within Import Log
- Fixed: Merge no longer overrides existing values for blank Product CSV cells