Hi WPER’ers, the 1.3.4 Plugin update brings WP e-Commerce 3.8.8 compatibility as well as a list of new features and controls for store owners to take control of new Sales from the WordPress Administration.
New features include:
- Settings > Manual Ordering page for customising items on the Add Order page
- Layout controls for Sale Status, Payment Type and display of Session ID after Sale completion
- Added support for Sale overrides including discount, shipping total, tax total and sub-total
- Available quantities (e.g. x/100) are displayed beside the Product details
- Added Sale notes
- Validation remembers Checkout fields, cart contents and other Sale fields
- Physical and postal address are now multi-line text boxes
- Downloadables work again after a WP option bug was introduced in WP e-Commerce 3.8.8
Variations support will be introduced in the next Plugin update, we’re working hard to deliver support for this across the Premium Plugin suite.