Analytics have covered a great article on integrating your current Adwords campaign into your existing Analytics profiles.
If you have an AdWords account, you can access Google Analytics directly from your AdWords interface. Google Analytics also saves you time by automatically importing all your keyword data from AdWords. So you see ROI and other key metrics for every keyword you buy on AdWords, with no extra effort on your part, just by using Google Analytics.
Extract from Adwords Integration at Google Analytics
This is great news for clients who are seeking further detailed reports than those provided by their search agency or access to on-demand live report data.
- Log in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click the Analytics tab.
- If you don’t have an Analytics account, click the Continue button to sign up for one.
- If you already have an Analytics account, click I already have a Google Analytics account.
- From the Existing Google Analytics Account drop-down list, select the name of the Analytics account you’d like to link to *.
- Keep the checkboxes selected on this page, unless you’re sure you’d like to disable auto-tagging and cost data imports.
- Click Link Account.