Hi all, we’ve pushed a Plugin update for the Visser Labs Updater to resolve some compatibility issues and to integrate better with our suite of Plugins. The update will appear within Dashboard > Updates within your WordPress Administration or can be downloaded from here.
Hi store owners, the latest release of Store Exporter Deluxe that’s available adds 3rd party export support for several popular WooCommerce extensions (free and Premium Plugins!) as well as includes some bug fixes for Order Item formatting within the Orders export.
Focus for the next major Plugin update for Store Exporter Deluxe is to remove the dependence of updating our basic Store Exporter by moving the ‘guts’ of our basic exporter into Store Exporter Deluxe and disabling the basic Plugin on activation. This resolves any issue with out of date Plugins interfering with each other and means a single Plugin can be kept up to date to deliver the latest export features.
We’re aware of an issue affecting automatic Plugin updates not appearing using the WordPress Plugin installer (Dashboard > Updates) which we’ll be working to resolve on our side, in the interim please download Plugin updates via our website from the My Account page.
Check out our Plugin roadmap for what’s planned and in progress for future Plugin updates, we’re aiming for weekly minor releases. Happy exporting! 🙂
Hi store owners, just making you aware that there is a Plugin compatibility issue with Store Exporter and the new WordPress 3.9.1. If error reporting is turned on for your hosting account a PHP warning may appear at the top of your WordPress Administration pages looking like this.
Warning: Missing argument 2 for …_ce_add_missing_mime_type() in …/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-exporter/includes/functions.php on line 877
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at …/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-exporter/includes/functions.php:877) in …/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-exporter/includes/functions.php on line 155
We will be releasing a minor Plugin update later today to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.
Hi WordPress store owners, we’ve sent a big update to Store Exporter Deluxe today for WooCommerce, WP e-Commerce and Jigoshop that pushes the capabilities of our exporter platform from its humble beginnings.
Here’s a short list of new functionality in Store Exporter Deluxe.
- Generate exports in CSV, XML and plain-text file formats
- Set scheduled exports to automatically save/e-mail/remote POST from within the WordPress Administration (see Scheduled Exports)
- Retail store integrators can generate exports remotely with our CRON engine (see Sample CRON Requests)
- Export support for more 3rd party SEO and e-Commerce Plugins
We’ve cleaned and organised the online documentation for Store Exporter Deluxe and created Trello boards for monitoring feature requests.
Here’s the complete changelog across all platforms.
- Fixed: Fatal error on individual cart item export in XML
- Fixed: Coupon export to XML issue
- Added: Support for exporting as XML file
- Added: XML export support for Products
- Added: XML export support for Categories
- Added: XML export support for Tags
- Added: XML export support for Orders
- Added: XML export support for Customers
- Added: XML export support for Coupons
- Changed: Created new functions-xml.php file
- Added: wpsc_cd_generate_xml_filename() to functions-xml.php
- Added: wpsc_cd_generate_xml_header() to functions-xml.php
- Added: Scheduled export type option
- Fixed: Scheduled export not triggering
- Changed: Remove last scheduled export immediately instead of waiting to run
- Added: Support for overriding field delimiter in CRON exports
- Added: Support for overriding category separator in CRON exports
- Added: Support for overriding BOM support in CRON exports
- Added: Support for overriding encoding in CRON exports
- Added: Support for overriding limit in CRON exports
- Added: Support for overriding offset in CRON exports
- Added: Support for overriding escape formatting in CRON exports
Hi WPEC’ers, the 1.2.7 Plugin update for Store Exporter Deluxe and associated update for our free Store Export Plugin adds Table Rate Pricing support to the Product export as well as using new standards for storing and accessing temporary records using WordPress transients, this is part of our push to reduce the WordPress memory load when exporting large datasets that can cause the ‘blank screen’ error.
Here’s the complete changelog:
- Changed: Dropped $wpsc_ce global
- Added: Using Plugin constants
- Changed: Moved debug log to WordPress transient
- Added: Support for Table Rate Price on Product export
- Added: Table Rate Price to Product export
Hi all, just a quick message to say that discounts store-wide are now active and will work until Monday 2 December 11:59 EST.
Get 25% off all Jigoshop and WooCommerce Plugins
Get 35% off all WP e-Commerce Plugins
Coupon codes: VL-BLACKFRIDAY13 & VL-WPEC-BLACKFRIDAY13
Simply drop the above coupon code at Checkout to update your cart totals.
Wishing you all a special weekend with family and loved ones, and now back to answering your support tickets. 🙂
The 1.6.5 Plugin update for Printable Invoices fixes compatibility with WP e-Commerce 3.8.10 and above and adds a set of new template hooks to allow us to integrate other Plugins into our invoicing engine.
Duplicate invoices fixed
This update addresses the issue where both Printable Invoices and WP e-Commerce generate invoicing e-mails.
Here’s the complete changelog:
- Fixed: SimpleImage.php requirement prompt
- Fixed: SimpleImage.php not being detected
- Added: Migrated Settings form to use options standard
- Added: Print Invoice button to Manage Sales
- Added: Support for WP e-Commerce 22.214.171.124
- Added: Standard set of template hooks to e-mail templates
- Fixed: Load WordPress Theme stylesheets when not active as WordPress Theme
We’re very pleased to announce the release of Commission King for WP e-Commerce.
Coinciding with the 3.8.10 release of WP e-Commerce, this release has been tested with lots of help from the team at GetShopped.org. They have made some updates in their latest WPEC release especially for Commission King – so you’ll need to be running this latest version.
To celebrate the release, we’re offering $20 off the normal price for the rest of the month – so get it while it’s hot!
Commission King allows you to set up and pay commissions on your WP e-Commerce store.
Once a commission value is assigned to a Product, Commission King tracks all Orders made through your store and prepares a list of pending payments. Commission King is even flexible enough to handle fixed or percentage based commissions.
Integrated with the front-end WP e-Commerce Accounts page, Commission King enables your commission recipients to view their product, commissions, commission history, and update their preferred payment details.
Based on your store’s terms of sale (e.g. non-refundable after 30 days), the commission process can be easily tracked through Pending, Payable, Overdue, Paid and Cancelled. You can even pay commissions directly from Commission King, via cheque, bank transfer, or PayPal!
You can read more about Commission King here.
Hi WPEC’ers, the 3.2.4 Plugin update for Product Importer Deluxe adds support for scheduled imports (via cron) as well as additional import methods to extend our ‘merge Product changes’ feature.
The scheduled importing feature is ideal for store owners that wish to:
- maintain very large online catalogues (importing/merging via cron is faster and uses less memory)
- in-house inventories can be synced through regular automated imports (e.g. every 30 minutes merge stock changes)
Scheduled importing can be configured within your Administrator’s hosting panel (e.g. cPanel) or by contacting your hosting provider for more information, see the Plugin readme for details on the expected URL request format.
New import options
Product Importer Deluxe now comes with three different import methods to control how new Products are imported and existing Products are merged, these are:
- Import new Products only: Import new Products and do not merge Product changes
- Import new Products and merge Product changes: Recommended for most store owners
- Merge Product changes only: Do not import new Products, only merge Product changes
Hi WPEC’ers, the 3.2.3 Plugin update of Product Importer Deluxe adds support for advanced quantity options; Notify site owner if stock runs out and Unpublish this Product if stock runs out.
Initial work has been completed to add cron job import support, we’re very excited to offer this feature to store owners in the near future as it is ideal for very large catalogues (100,000+ Products).
Here’s the complete changelog:
- Added: $wpdb->prepare to all SQL statements
- Added: Trim to Category merging
- Changed: Preparations for CRON support
- Added: Notify OOS and Unpublish OOS support
- Fixed: Wholesale Pricing support